Selasa, 13 Desember 2011

Lirik Lagu Christina Perri - Arms

Free Lyrics
[Christina Perri - Arms]
The world is coming down on meAnd I can't find a reason to be lovedI never wanna leave youBut I can't make you bleed if I'm alone
You put your arms around meAnd I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
I hope that you see right through my wallsI hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already fallingI'll never let a love get so closeYou put your arms around me and I'm home

I tried my best to never let you in to see the truthAnd I've never opened upI've never truly loved
I hope that you see right through my wallsI hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already fallingI'll never let a love get so closeYou put your arms around me and I'm home

By. www.XtraMusik.com Get Free Download Mp3 Terbaru,Tiap Hari 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar